This module will discuss how to treatment plan a case from the start. The module discusses case analysis and deconstruction. Treatment decision trees like immediate or delayed placement. Evaluation of the clinical patient, collecting diagnostic data, and case planning.
AIP Members Will Learn:
• Understanding the soft tissue and ridge contours of the clinical site
• Evaluation of the tooth shape, papillae, and bone levels
• Esthetic analysis of the patient and site
• How to plan a case using cbct, intra-oral scanning, and digital technology
• How to discuss expectations with the patient and communicate treatment plans.
• Creating the treatment plan, approach and timeline to maximize esthetics
• Learn how I plan my cases from start to finish.
Module 2: Treatment Planning an Anterior Implant Case is posted to AIP Online.