This module will cover multiple cases of bone block augmentation procedures with different donor bone block sites. These cases will be presented in photographs and video to simplify the learning process. This module will continue to grow throughout the years as Dr Mohamed updates cases as well as adds new cases from his private practice.
Members Will Learn:
- How to put all the steps together and complete a full procedure
- Pre-operative and postoperative regimens, instructions and medications
- Multiple cases will be shown with donor sites from various intra-oral locations
- How to put cases together from planning to execution and maturation of the bone graft
- Understanding of how to orient bone blocks for different defects
- How to use bone blocks with simultaneous implant placement for combined treatment
- How to gain both horizontal and vertical augmentation using bone blocks.