This module explores the techniques used to extract mandibular third molars. Members will master extracting erupted wisdom teeth, reflect flaps with ease for exposure and delivery of bony impacted molars. You will be able to identify areas that may pose concern and manage intraoperative complications should they arise.
4k resolution clinical videos and macro intra-operative photographs allow participants to feel as though they are part of the surgery.
WTX Members will learn:
• A review of the anatomy and diagnosis of Impacted Mandibular wisdom teeth
• Efficient Incision design and flap reflection
• How to consistently reflect flaps without tearing the soft tissue
• How to interpret orientation and positioning for delivering teeth
• Key principles to avoid and minimize complications
• Management of intraoperative complications
Module 4: Mastering Mandibular Wisdom Teeth Extractions is posted to WTX Online.